Here is my “Top 10″ list for 2012:
- facebook – i have a page set up for my course.
- netvivbes – a customizable dashboard publishing platform for the Web to aggregate things from around the web.
- screencastomatic – Screencast alternative to jing.
- Scoop.it – information, curation, dissemination, niche, platform, online, social network.
- audioboo – a mobile & web platform that allows you to record and upload audio.
- vyou – broadcast video structured as conversations.
- glogster – multimedia online posters.
- ipad – The iPad is the first tablet computer developed by Apple Inc. Announced on January 27, 2010, it is part of a device category between a smartphone and a laptop computer.
- amplify – Amplify gives an easy way to clip, share and spark conversation around articles, blog posts or anything else you read on the web.
- pinterest – virtual pin board. A content sharing service that allows members to “pin” images, videos and other objects to their pinboard. Also includes standard social networking features. Soon there will be Learnist – for educators.
did not quite make the list, but still very cool: